One Last Try

You've probably noticed that this site disappeared a few weeks ago. That was because I was dealing with an online predator. However, I missed my blog, and decided to bring it back, with some modifications for safety.
That being said, if the issues continue to happen, I WILL permanently delete this blog. I have neither the time, energy, nor desire to deal with a predator.
This is a warning.
To those who missed the blog, me too! I have some great stuff to share with you coming up, plus Gillian of Crafting the Rainbow will be hosting her Top 5 posts soon ! I can't wait !

Comments

  1. Oh goodness, that's awful!!! I hope there's a way for you to blog safely! (And yay for top 5! Thanks for joining! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If I don't answer, please assume I am busy in class or studying! I certainly don't mean to ignore you, but chemistry comes first!