Top Goals for 2017

Hello again! I am done with exams and am back home. I'm quite frustrated though, as I cut out a whole project then realized half of it was backwards and is unsalvageable. It was in really pretty fabric too.
Anyway, since I have the time (can't sew with a ruined project), here are my goals for next year:

None.

I'm not setting any goals. I don't need that stress in my life. I'm a college student; I get enough stress just by being awake and aware of my surroundings.
Sure, there are things I want to sew, but I'm not going to say I have to do it. I'm not going to make an effort to learn new skills either--by the time I get around to sewing, easy knits are all I really want to see. Or swimsuits. Those types of things. Things I know and like.
New patterns mean fitting--not going to add in that stress unless I want to. Fancy fabrics mean extra care cutting and sewing. I'm going to save that extra care for my physics class.
I'm not going to be practical either, if I don't want to. If I want to make a party dress then I will. As I commented on a post by Made By Rae, sometimes the making is the main point of something fancy, not the wearing. I'm going to be okay with that and make things I like.

So, I have exactly 'none' goals for next year.

What are you guys planning, or not planning?

Comments