Me Made May, Etc., Busy Busy

Hello everyone! I have been so busy these past few weeks that nothing new has been made! Anyway, I signed up for Me-Made-May. My pledge:

I, Regan, of https://solitudeforsewing.blogspot.com/, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '17. I endeavour to wear at least one me-made item each day for the duration of May 2017. As I sew a lot of my own undergarments, 1 item = 1 full set of undergarments.

There you have it. My pledge.

As a warning, don't hold your breath for new posts for the remainder of the school year other than round ups for May. I really have no time to sew. I might pull a few out of my sleeve, but I just don't have the time. Once school is over, and I'm settled in at my summer research job, I'll have sewing time.

Anyway, catch you all later!

Comments